- Professional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work 40 hours per week or more if required
- Ability to walk jobsites in inclement weather conditions
- Valid driver license and proof of insurability required when job duties require use of motor vehicle
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 20 lbs unassisted
- May require repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers
- May require prolonged periods of sitting throughout workday
- Requires exercising of discretion in decision making process and maintaining of strict confidentiality with respect to applicant, employee, and company proprietary information
This is a safety sensitive position and all applicable policies will apply.
It has been and continues to be the long-standing policy of Corbins Electric to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Corbins Electric complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.