At Corbins Electric, we believe people are first! Our teammates, our partners, and our customers can expect that we genuinely care to serve them and look out for their best interests. Our culture is built on the cornerstone of our core values – build trust, champion innovation, promote development, and operate with excellence! They set our expectation of each and every employee and are integrated in everything we do. As one of the largest electrical contractors in the Southwest and an industry leader in virtual construction, fabrication, electrical construction, and electrical service, we continually look for people who share in our core values.
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing and Brand Strategist who is creative, action-oriented and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Digital Marketing and Brand Strategist will be responsible for the internal and external communications and branding of Corbins Electric.
• Responsible for all aspects of social media channels—content creation, execution, management and customer engagement
• Develop digital content and maintain the company website and employee landing page
• Concept and develop internal email and text campaigns that drives employee engagement
• Work closely with Human Resources on recruiting campaigns and job fair coordination
• Plan and execute company events
• Manage the company store, business cards and all promotional items
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and generate a strong understanding of our audience channels
• Coordinate with outside vendors on videography and photography needs
• Suggest creative initiatives that exemplifies the Corbins culture
• Develop graphics
• Support special projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, graphic design, communications or related
• 1-5 years related experience
• Working proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and Microsoft Office
• Proven use of graphic design principles
• Experience with photography and video editing a plus
• Excellent organizational abilities with attention to detail and follow-through
• Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Adaptable and flexible
It has been and continues to be the long-standing policy of Corbins Electric to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Corbins Electric complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.